Educational Institutions are the abodes of knowledge and the beacon lights of wisdom and enlightenment. “Subh Karman Te Kabhun Na Taron” (Never to stray from the path of righteousness) has been the motto of Guru Gobind Singh College for Women after whose name the College is functioning.
• To provide the best possible education and values to young women to become responsible citizens, to serve humanity and to enhance their quality of life.
• To promote academic excellence by maintaining high teaching
• To impart holistic quality education to girl students, and empower them with knowledge, skill and competence and make them self-reliant, enlightened and socially committed citizens of the country.
• To promote academic excellence by providing quality education in an intellectually stimulating environment.
• To inculcate the right value system with special emphasis on spiritual training in an ambience infused with Sikh tenets.
• To foster a sense of physical well being, a key to all creative and intellectual activity.
• To equip the students with sound knowledge and skill set, so that they are able to negotiate the complex, diverse and uncertain demands of a constantly changing society.
• To ensure the holistic growth of the students wherein they attain a confident personality, a concern for environment and respect for social norms with special emphasis on Human Rights and Gender Issues.
• To enable the young minds to develop a deeper level of critical and analytical thinking, to unleash their leadership potential and cultivate an enduring passion to pursue higher education in their relevant fields.