• Accommodation in the hostel is available to the college students on the basis of merit and availability. The number of seats is limited.
• At the time of admission, a student must be accompanied by her parents/guardian for an interview with the Warden/Hostel Committee.
• Admission to the hostel is done for one academic session only,
however, at the end of the session an advance of Rs.1000/- fee can be deposited to get a seat reserved for the next academic session. This amount is non- refundable but adjustable in the hostel fee.
• All students, old and new, seeking hostel accommodation are required to fill in the hostel form at the time of applying for admission to the college. This form must be signed by the parent/guardian.
• Students seeking hostel facility for the first time in the hostel must be accompanied by their parent/guardian.
• A Medical Fitness Certificate duly certified by medical practitioner
will have to be submitted along with the admission form (Medical
Performa is enclosed with the form). Students suffering from any chronic disease/infection like T.B., epilepsy, asthma, etc. will not be
admitted. Any wrong declaration will result in the cancellation of the hostel seat.
• Student is required to bring passport size photographs of parents
and two copies of photographs of the local guardian at the time of
joining the hostel.
• At the time of admission to the hostel, the parents/guardians are required to submit to the Principal all the details which include name, address and contact number of the local guardian.
• Single male shall not be considered as a local guardian.
• Students (male/female) will not be considered as local guardians.
• Principal is the final authority for admission to the hostel. She may
refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason.
• Mere submission of the Application Form does not ensure
• Student should deposit the fee on the day of her admission itself otherwise her admission will stand cancelled.
• A wrong statement of facts or willful concealing of information will lead to expulsion of the student from the hostel.
• Student once admitted in the hostel continues to be a hostel inmate
throughout the year. She has to pay the room rent for the full academic session. The amount will be forfeited if the inmate decides to leave the hostel in mid-session.
ALLOCATION OF ROOMS
• Rooms are allotted on the basis of the criteria / procedure laid down
by the authorities from time to time. A student should check the
fittings in her room at the time of occupation. If there is any deficiency or inadequacy it should be brought to the notice of the hostel warden immediately.
• Resident shall be responsible for the fittings/fixtures, and shall see to it that they are in order at the time of handing over charge of the
room when she leaves the hostel.
• Rooms are allotted by the Hostel Warden in consultation with the Principal/Chief Warden
• Residents are not allowed to interchange the rooms allotted to them without the prior permission of the Principal/Hostel Warden.