RULES FOR VISITORS
• Students are required to bring passport size photographs of the visitors they wish to meet along with the letter of permission by the parents/guardian. In total four Visitor Identity Cards are issued to each student. Only those visitors who have the Identity Cards are
allowed to meet their ward.
• Parents / Guardian are expected to produce a list of probable visitors of the resident with specimen signature of them along with those of their own.
• Nobody else will be allowed to meet / take her out either from the college or from the hostel other than the authorized visitor.
• Residents will not be allowed to meet or visit persons other than the persons authorized by the parents/ local guardian.
• Visitor is allowed to meet the resident only with the prior permission of the warden and after making an entry in the Visitor's Register.
• Visitors are allowed to meet their ward only on visiting days during the visiting hours.
• They will meet their wards in the Visitor's Room only.
• Visitors are not allowed to use hostel facilities.
• No visitor shall be allowed to loiter around the hostel vicinity.
• Parents/Guardians are allowed to visit their wards only on the designated days. In case of any urgent matter, they must seek
permission from the Principal.
• Local guardians authorized by parents of the residents are intended to take care of student's welfare and provide moral support.
• In case the original Visitor's Identity Card is lost, a duplicate card can be issued against the payment of `100 .
• Right of entry to the hostel is reserved.
• Parents/visitors are prohibited from entering the rooms in the hostel.
• Every month three day outings on Sunday are given from 10 a. m to 5 p.m.
• One night-out in a month is allowed with parents/ guardian only.
• Resident going out of the hostel needs to get the sanction from the hostel warden in the outing-card issued to her.
• Returning late after a day outing or overstay of night-out is liable to serious disciplinary action, even expulsion, as deemed fit by the Principal.
• For the weekend night-out, the residents should return by 5.00 p.m. on Sunday. The next day outing/night out will be cancelled in case of reporting late.
• Resident going out of the hostel needs to obtain a gate-pass from the hostel warden. Entry in the register is must.
• Outing on working day/hours will be allowed by the Principal/Chief Warden only.
• The Principal /Chief Warden/Warden/ Hostel Committee inspect the hostel every now and then, in order to ensure that the residents are
comfortable and are utilizing their time in a constructive manner.
• All rooms including cupboards and belongings are open to inspection by the persons authorized by the Principal.
• The hostel authorities have the right to scrutinize the letters of the residents, as this is purely in their interest
• Good food at reasonable rates is served to the residents.
• Decorum and table manners are to be maintained, and food is to be properly shared out.
• All the residents are supposed to take their meals at the prescribed time in the Mess and not to carry food materials to their rooms.
• Residents must observe meal timings. Meals are not served before or after the fixed hours.